Monday, March 16, 2009

Introducing...

Indiana Jones Halleck Berkabile (don't ask). We call him Indy, or Indiana if he's in trouble. Grandma's dog had babies, and the kids begged and begged to have one. Finally, Dad gave in. Mom stood her ground, but lost in the end. He is pretty cute. He's a Shitzu and the runt of the litter. He was the only brown one out of all the puppies born. He's been pretty good so far, and the kids have taken really good care of him. Anybody want a hamster??? Is it bad that I'm not really a pet person? I'm way too OCD for pets, but I am trying my best.

6 comments:

Carol said...

what HAS become of you????
for not being a pet person you sure are being taken over by pets! i guess he is cute though...is he potty trained??????

Jason & Claire said...

He's really cute...for a dog! Love his name.

Kristin said...

My kis are totally into Indiana Jones right now so that is too funny to me!! He is a cutie, I wish we could have a pet but we are all to stinkin allergic! Congrats, and sorry were allergic to hamsters too!

Chandra said...

Isn't he adorable!! I want a dog, Jason does not. Somewhere deep inside I know I'd regret it and Jason would get to have an "I told you so moment" Have fun in Disneyland! If we had passes I'd invite myself to tag along.

Linde said...

I am with you! My kids(Kenzi) want a dog SO bad too! My mom had a shitzu and I have to admit, she was a super sweet dog. I like the brown ones. Great name. I think we will end up getting a dog soon enough. Luke thinks every kid needs a dog, plus it teaches them responsibility. Not that your kids need it but it is so good for them. What your going to Disneyland? Lucky...I'm jealous!

The Hout Family said...

We need to feed our snake so we will take the Hamster! :)