Friday, September 11, 2009

Now I remember

Today marks the beginning of my 2nd trimester. I am hoping to get some energy and motivation back, because I feel DRAINED. I have not had any morning sickness, so I guess I'm lucky. I have been able to hide the pregnancy pretty well until this past week. I find myself trying to suck in, and my pants are feeling snug. The last couple of days I have been exhausted & starving all the time. Jim thinks the baby hit a growth spurt. He's probably right. The kids are sooooo excited to have a baby brother, so I really hope it's a boy. If it's a girl, we will have to convert our loft into another bedroom, and try to squeeze another bathroom somewhere. But, it's a boy, right??? I am still in denial about having baby #6. Am I seriously pregnant? I can't believe I am doing this again...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't believe it either - you're nuts!

Carol said...

if it's a girl you can just give her to us cause I'm not crazy enough to do THAT again! Me and Samantha would love a baby girl, though I don't know where we'd put her either! But atleast I know she would be cute!