Monday, September 12, 2011

Happenings

I have no pictures for ya. Sorry. I don't have the patience to sit and upload and edit at the computer. Besides, my feet will start to swell up and then Taylor will make fun of me and say, "OH! My feet feel like bricks!" Apparently, I say that a lot.

I am almost 32 weeks pregnant. Baby girl looks great. She is a little over 3 lbs right now. So, we are happy. I am still in denial, and am nowhere close to nesting. I have a lot of little baby girls clothes that need to be washed and organized. But, that means organzing a couple of closets...and I'm not in the mood. We can't decide on a name.

I have been very tired this time around. I think it has something to do with having 6 kids. I was telling Jim that my "energy spurt" only lasted about 3 weeks this time. I keep apologizing to my family for being a lazy pregnant lady, but really, they don't seem to mind. They have been super helpful and everybody pitches in and helps out. I think my own guilt gets to me. Not being able to do what I normally do. But, seriously, I don't think my sweet little family even cares if I just lay around all the time. They are great :)

I am moving pretty slow. Levi even peed on the carpet upstairs today because I wasn't fast enough getting his diaper. It was actually kind of funny. I think he was as surprised as I was.

The kids are loving school. We are back in our routine. They all love their teachers and classes. The best thing about this year is that Lincoln has a weekly homework packet instead of daily homework. It works out so nice with baseball. On the nights he doesn't have baseball he can just bust it and get his whole packet done. Such a stress off of him.


I have some amazing friends that are helping bring Dylan home everyday from Kindergarten. I am so thankful to have them.

Here is a picture of my cute sister and her hubby. They are having a baby boy in less than 4 weeks. I couldn't be more excited for them!

1 comment:

Carol said...

your sister looks so cute and happy! i'm really excited for them. sorry you are not feeling it this time around. before you know it that cute little peanut will be here ;)