Thursday, May 10, 2012

This is a test

I hardly ever get on the computer anymore. I decided to get this app for my iPad, in the hopes of keeping up on the blog. My iPad is full of pics and videos from the kiddos. Here are a few for you viewing pleasure...and one that I found of my sister :)


















So, on Monday, I took the kids to school in the morning and came home to find my two littlest babies still asleep. I thought I would sneak in a run on the treadmill, since it had been months since I had exercised. There just hasn't been time, even though I wish there was. I had resolved to lose these last five nagging pounds once and for all. The plan was to try to run Monday, wednesday, and Friday this week.
So, I ran on Monday and went on with my day. My back felt sore. I am weak from being on bed rest. I think I lost a lot of muscle from laying in bed. I am not as strong as I used to be. Anyway, as I was loading the dishwasher that afternoon, I pulled something in my upper back. Annoying. I tried to ignore it and was helping Jim fix our washer upstairs that has been struggling for about a month. One load a day is not cutting it.

After we had pulled 3 unrecognizeable socks from the drainage hose, we were putting things back together, and I pulled something in my lower back. This time, the pain was horrible and I started seeing spots and thought I might pass out. So, I have spent the whole stupid week in bed. It's giving me horrible flashbacks from when I was on bed rest.
I was able to walk a little yesterday, then I hurt my back again tying up the overflowing garbage downstairs.

So, I am back in bed again. I am bugged. My family is so sweet and have been taking care of things which makes me feel extremely guilty. I like doing things for them, not the other way around. I know they love to help, though. So, we are doing fine. It's just dumb that this happened.

I am so looking forward to this weekend! Mother's Day is my favorite day of the year. It's my day off!!! Hope everyone enjoys their day, too :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Carol said...

dang girl!!!
didn't know you were in bed ;( i'm so sorry. let me know if you need anything.

Brett, Jaymie, McKaleigh, Colton, Alex said...

Totally sucks getting old - 40 is getting scarily close!

Unknown said...

Your family is so great! In our contry there's no so many families with a lot of kids.But we have 5!)