Monday, March 24, 2008

Secret Blogger Society

OK! So for a while now I've been thinking about starting a blog for family and personal history reasons. I'm very big into keeping records and journals, etc. Anyway, I knew my friend Linde had a blog, and it sounded like a fun thing to do. Well, turns out like 15 of my other friends are bloggers, too! I had no idea! Is this some kind of Secret Blogger Society... everybody knows you do it, but you don't talk about it kinda thing? So, I'm excited to join them in journaling the crazy little things that happen everyday when you're a stay-at-home mom with a bunch of kids! By-the-way... sorry if I ramble on sometimes. I type about 80 words a minute (I'm not joking)!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Kirsten, Carol sent me the link to your blog. Welcome to the secret society...LOL.

Great job on the guitar hero, Lincoln.

Wendy

Linde said...

I am so excited. BTW I love the candle, thanks so much! I am so glad that you joined the blog wagon. I will check in on you all the time. I will add you to my list. We will miss you so much but I love that you are doing this so that I can feel like I am still in touch with you guys. Love ya! Your page looks so cute:)

Sunee said...

Kirsten, I'm so glad you figured out the secret blogger society. We were wondering when you were going to catch on. Your page looks amazing. I will add you to my page!!!

Carol said...

Yay, you finally succombed (sp?) to peer pressure. Can't wait to hear what you have to say.

BTW...don't let Sunny fool you, she talks the talk but don't walk the walk!