Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tee Ball Opening Day



I had no idea that opening day of baseball was such a big ordeal. Now I'm wondering what we got ourselves into with Lincoln. I guess we'll see how he does. So this is our team and our banner. Lisa and I stayed up til 11:00 working on this banner on Thursday night, but it payed off because we got 3rd place! The boys were excited about that. I think we won $10. So now we get to have baseball at least twice a week on top of BMX which is twice a week. Not to mention piano lessons and violin lessons. Poor Brooklyn may never get to do that dance class that she wants to do!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Hey I found you! Ok the pics on your phone just dont do your kids justice. They are absolutely beautiful!! When are we getting together for lunch again?

FrankNApril said...

Great to see you are a blogger!!! April

Linde said...

We are jealous! Wish we were doing baseball. It is so crazy...but fun. I love the banner. Lincoln looks so cute in his uniform.