Monday, August 10, 2009

Back to reality

The past 2 weeks have been busy, emotional, spiritual, fun, and I don't know what else. It's good to be back to "life". Girl's Camp was amazing. Probably the most spiritual week at camp that I can remember. It was a lot of fun, too. I loved hanging out with the other YW leaders. They are soooo fun and cool and awesome! The girls had an amazing week; life-changing.

Jim headed off to Scout Camp, the very week after girl's camp, so I didn't really see him for about 2 weeks. While he was gone, the kids and I packed up and spent a week at a resort in AZ with my mom, dad, sister, and cousins. It was alot of fun. Pictures and details to come.

I came home to 49 messages on my machine. Half of them were for Blake. Violin & piano lessons today. Plus a birthday lunch and a family dinner and a trip to the gym. My plans of staying home and getting caught up were a bit foiled, but there is always tomorrow which after my Pres. meeting, I just might get something done. I have much to post, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back and I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...life just gets in the way sometimes of important things like blogging, and blog-stalking, and facebooking! :D

1 comment:

Carol said...

glad you are back and atleast amusing us bloggers! we need to chat, i'll have to try and track you down one of these days!