Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to this little girl

Dylan turned 3 on August 1st. Since we were on vacation, it was pretty much her birthday everyday. We sang happy birthday to her everyday. One day she got to go to Build-a-bear. Another day, she got puzzles at Target. The kids made a huge deal out of her birthday. It was really cute! I don't even think she realizes that she totally got jipped. No real party or presents :( All she was really concerned about was that she got some cake...


3 things I love about my Diddy:

  • She always has a smile on her face. She is the happiest child.
  • She is super easy. She plays puzzles and computer all day long.
  • She always volunteers to say the prayer :)

What am I gonna do with my baby being potty trained and going into preschool in a couple weeks? Hmmmmm....

8 comments:

Blake said...

Ha ha!! Cute

Kristin said...

looks like it's time for another one!! or 2?!?

Carol Woolworth said...

I love that picture, she's so adorable.

Chandra said...

What a cute girl!! A few hours of freedom- what to do, what to do!!

Carol said...

hmmmmmm.......i'm sure you'll find SOMETHING to do!!!! she is a cutie. How the heck did our babies get to be so big!????

Jess said...

Cute, cute pictures! Did you make that cake? It sounded like she had a great birthday.

Heather said...

Oh I could think of plenty to do :)
I won't have that luxury since I'm the preschool teacher. I'll have to wait two more years.

She is adorable and I can't wait to get to know her better.

Lisa said...

you don't know who I am but I stumbled on to you blog through friends.

I just had to make a comment on how beautiful your children are. Oh my goodness!!!