Tuesday, December 14, 2010

More baseball. Sorry.

Another baseball tournament. Lake Havasu, Parade of Lights. Fun tournament. We took 2nd, but gave those Envy a run for their money this time. We killed the other teams 15-0 and 21-0.

Taylor came with us to this tournament. I loved having her with us! She is such a sweetheart, and she is a huge baseball fan.

Um, somebody needs a haircut, Joey...and this picture was taken 2 weeks ago.

This was during the Parade of Lights. We could throw a rock at the London Bridge from our hotel balcany window. We had a great view.


Tuckered out! These boys play about 7-8 hours of baseball each day of every tournament. Sometimes, more, if we have 3 games on a day. Lincoln plays his little heart out and loves every minute of it.

3 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

He's so dedicated! Cute picture of you and Taylor in the car;)

Carol said...

look at you with that big ol' camera ;) cute pics of the kids!

David Zwakenberg said...

Just wanted to say hello. I think the pictures are wonderful. In fact I posted one of them on my blog to share with my friends. You can see what I said at http://zeitgeistofz.blogspot.com/

If there is any problem with that feel free to let me know and I'll fix it.