Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thankful

Today, I feel happy and thankful for lots of reasons...

  • I found my old iPod with all my favorite Christmas music on it. Yay for Johnny Mathis!

  • Lincoln woke up easily this morning thanks to the "Black Eyed Peas" and "Train". I think I will just turn his iPod on every morning :)
  • Thankful for Ebay, for having the Christmas stocking I needed for Levi from Pottery Barn 4 seasons ago, when I bought the set.

  • Jim left late, so I got to go to CityStop for a soda after the kids left for school.

  • I'm thankful that Levi made it up the stairs without DYING. I turned my head for 5 minutes. He was too fast for me.

  • Thankful that Dylan and Levi's colds are gone, and nobody else got sick!

  • I'm thankful that Taylor could do Temple Baptisms for the first time last night, and that Jim & I could be there.

  • Thankful for Judith, my cleaning lady, who we had to let go for 3 years, and now she's back!

  • We have had dinner as a family every night this week so far. Tuesday night was pizza at 9:30pm, but hey, we did it.

  • I have chosen a family photo to put on the Christmas Cards. One less thing.

  • Thankful for Brownie Bites from Albertsons, and my husband's amazing cheeseballs. Seriously, who knew you could lose 2 lbs by snacking on a cheeseball & pepsi all day long?

  • Excited for Lincoln's tournament in Havasu this weekend, and thankful for my sister who so willingly is staying with my other babies.

  • Did I mention I'm thankful for my old iPod?

  • Oh, and satellite radio.



BTW, I am so in love with him right now. He brightens my day!


2 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

What a special things that you and Jim were both there for Taylor's first trip to the temple. That cheeseball sounds pretty delish!

I love all the new pictures on the side.

Carol said...

love your list....that's what I like, all the little things ;)