Monday, August 4, 2008

Our Latest Production

This had me rollin' on Sunday night! Maybe it's just because I'm their mom....if you decide to bear through it, there's a part where Lincoln accidentally smacks Westley in the face! It's hilarious! At least, I think it is!

I am off to camp this week up at good 'ol Stimpson! Boy, have they improved that place since I was a Youth up there! Finally finished all the camp stuff I had to do before I go. I'm burning the midnight oil tonight to finish "Breaking Dawn" before I leave. A lot of my girls have already read it, and I don't want them to spoil it for me up there! Carol....I snuck a Yum Yum! They're perfect!

7 comments:

Linde said...

Okay that is SO funny! I am almost done with the book too! I hate when I am actually done though because there isn't another one! Have fun at camp!

Linde said...

Lincoln has got some moves:) Does he get that from you or Jim?

Carol said...

i don't blame you for sneakin' a yum yum...i did too :)

love the show, those kids know how to rock! haley's got some little voice goin' on her and those boys...doing all their cool stunts in the background. love it.

Berk said...

Come on, Linde! Do you even need to ask? I'm the one that has all the moves.

FrankNApril said...

Cute video! I wish I had Linclin's hair! It looks so thick and nice! I hope camp is ok! So COLD up there?? April

Cari Dahl said...

This really was as cute as you made it sound last night at camp! I couldn't stop laughing.

Carol Woolworth said...

Our kids are Da Bomb!