Thursday, June 11, 2009

seven

My baby boy turned 7 on Sunday. We had some of his friends over on Saturday to swim. There are so many things I love about Lincoln:

  • He is so sweet to his mom.
  • My favorite & worst time of the day is in the morning when I go in to wake him up. He is impossible to wake up, but he is so snuggly.
  • He loves having his back scratched.
  • You will never see him without a baseball and his glove. He is constantly throwing the ball. He is very careful to use a nerf one in the house, though.
  • His room is always clean.
  • Every once in a while, he will clean the whole house to surprise me.
  • He is REALLY good at xbox & wii. Especially Guitar Hero.
  • He is REALLY good at pretty much every sport that he tries.
  • He loves baseball & golf.
  • His favorite color is orange.
  • His favorite food is Eggo Waffles.
  • His claim to fame is his hair.

Somebody left this giant Spongebob pinata at one of my sister's properties. We saved it for Lincoln's party.

The boys got a little crazy in the pool. Ok, ALOT crazy. I could not control them. I kept telling them to settle down, and they kept ignoring me. Charlie got really hurt, too. He fell into the palm tree next to the slide. I think I used 15 band-aids on him. I felt horrible. I still feel bad. He will probably never want to swim at my house again. The boys were out-of-control. I think they all had fun, though. I was really relieved when it was time to dry off...

3 comments:

Carol said...

that pic of him blowing out the candle is "sweet"...you've got some skillzzzzzz! he's such a cutie. he and i had a little chat the other day waiting for the rest of the kids to catch up for bikepool.

Jason & Claire said...

Happy bday to him. I can't believe he cleans the house for you!

Sunee said...

Charlie had a blast until he "got in a fight with the palm tree and the palm tree won." You were so sweet to put a box of band-aids on him! He loves your pool!!