Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am loving...

spending the mornings with this little girl. She is so sweet and cute, I just want to eat her up! We get to hang out every morning while Brooklyn's at school. We do all kinds of fun things, like go to City Stop and Target. She helps me with the laundry, and we watch cartoons. I love the time I get to spend with her.

Homework is very serious business :)

Today, we were at the store and I put Diddy in the shopping cart, and she looked at me with a mad face and said, "Why do I always have to sit in the BABY SEAT?!" I told her so I could reach her to give her lots of kisses. She seemed OK with that.

3 comments:

Doralee said...

That one on one time is so precious! Enjoy it while you can, she'll be all grown up before you know it. I miss my little ones sometimes :(

Blake said...

look at that smile!>:(

Jason & Claire said...

I love alone time with my kids. There's something so precious about just being together with them. She's looking pretty cute doing her homework. It is pretty serious business ya know?