Thursday, October 1, 2009

Redrock with our Czech friends

A couple weeks ago, our Czech friends came to visit us. Jim served his mission in the Czech Republic and met this amazing family. We have kept in touch over the years, and they send Christmas gifts every year. They spoiled the kids with gifts this time. They have come to visit twice, now, and Jim & I were able to spend a week with them in Prague when Brooklyn was a baby. Anyway, the kids took the day off from school and we headed up to Redrock to look around. We had fun being tourists in our own town.

Diddy didn't like that.

The kids weren't really cooperating with the picture taking, but I got them to pose for one group shot. I didn't realize that I got a nice sharp picture of the rocks behind them. I promise I'm a better photographer than that. I just had to post it, cause I thought it was funny.

So, I haven't been posting much lately, 'cause there really hasn't been anything very exciting happening. I have decided that I am going to just start posting the everyday stuff. Even if it is boring for everyone else. This blog is a record of my little family, so we are just going to keep it real...

2 comments:

Carol said...

keep on...keepin' it real sista!
love the blurry photo...i think we all have ones like that (well, maybe not that bad) but still :) hillarious!

Jason & Claire said...

I'm all for keepin' it real. The everyday memories are the most special to me when I look back on them. Love that picture of Jim and Diidy kissing. Precious!

PS- I was talking to Anneliese the other day and she told me her boyfriend is at our church and has 'long, yellow hair'. I knew that could only be one person. I asked if his name was Lincoln. Yup! I don't think the two of them have ever even talked! Too funny.