Thursday, October 15, 2009

Keeping it real

Remember how I'm trying to keep it real? Well, this is as real as it gets. Jim has officially moved out of the bedroom. He has a really soft, cushy air mattress in the loft. He waited as long as he possibly could to move out, but it is impossible to sleep when you have a pregnant wife that snores so loud. We have been married long enough and had enough kids to where it's just not that big of a deal. Even though, it makes me feel awful for him. I calculate that with 6 pregnancies, he's probably spent at least 3 years of our marriage sleeping on the couch. Poor guy! So, here's the conversation with the kids...

Kids: Hey Dad, how come you are sleeping on that air mattress?

Mom: 'Cause your mom snores like a lumberjack.

Dad: No, 'cause your mom snores like a lumberjack being attacked by a bear!

Ha, ha very funny.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Have you tried breathright strips, It just may save you hubby from back problems down the road!!

Jess said...

I snore when I am pregnant too! I am such a light sleeper that if my husband every snores I am awake most of the night. Those breathe right strips really helped him, well, I guess they really helped me. :)

Blake said...

No kidding!