Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sneak Peek

There was no school yesterday, so I thought I would take the opportunity to haul the kids up to Mt. Charleston for a little photo shoot. Trying to get those Christmas cards out of the way before we head to Cancun next week. Jim said that I can't pay any of my really talented photographer friends to take family pictures. He thinks I can do it myself. I think he over-estimates my skills. Taylor and Blake are always complaining that I don't post enough about them...that it's always the little kids. So, here's a little peek at my grown up girls.


More to come...

7 comments:

Carol Woolworth said...

Oh my gosh! Blake and Tate you look so beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

Doralee said...

Jim definitely DOES NOT overestimate your talent! Kirsten, these are gorgeous!

Jason & Claire said...

I agree with Doralee. These are beautiful. You have me excited to see the card;)

Jess said...

You definitely have the skills! Look at those beautiful girls!

Blake said...

It wasn't even fun getting them taken.

Carol said...

those are fab! you got skillz girl!

Baily's Fabulous Blog said...

cool pictures!