Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat 2009

Trick or Treating is always fun in our neighborhood. The streets are packed with people, and most of the homes hand out candy. Kinda reminds me of the old days when I was a kid trick or treating. We got so many trick or treaters that Jim just sat with the door open and handed out candy for 2 hours straight.

Tinkerbell
Elpheba

One of the houses ran out of candy right as Brooklyn got up there, so the guy gave her a dollar. She gave it to Diddy. She said, "Diddy, I already have a dollar at home, do you want it?" It was cute.

These two girls are growing up way too fast. They are too cool for school. "Twenty-fi Cent" and our little hippie. My dad kept calling Blake "Two dimes and a Nickel" :)
Our little Travelocity Gnome was miserable all night. Taylor is so sick right now. She lasted as long as she could trick or treating, but Nana ended up walking home with her.
Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! I have to get busy putting up Christmas now. We are spending Thanksgiving and the first 2 weeks in December in Cancun. Can't wait, but that means Christmas needs to be done before I go. The kids can't wait to get the tree up...

3 comments:

Carol said...

good...i'll just send jack to your house then to get his Christmas fix. he told me today we have to put the halloween stuff away and get the Christmas stuff out!

sorry to hear Taylor is not feeling well.
......aaaanndd....you LIKE the insanity of our neighborhood????? bused in kids and all????

Chandra said...

Everyone looked great! I'm sure it's not easy getting everyone ready! We missed trick or treating your neighborhood this year...we went to my parents and there was a swarm of kids over there too!

They were bussing them in in their neighborhood too!!

Ty said...

Berkabice,

I heard you guys are having a boy! Suhweet! One last shot at the title! Hey, do you weigh less than I do now? You are looking so skinny. If you stand sideways you disappear. I need your contact info, mine is the same.

Pan Church