Saturday, November 7, 2009

Take me out to the ball game

Lincoln started his first season playing club ball this week. He was a little nervous. I only took a few pictures, 'cause I didn't want to embarrass him in front of his new teammates. I am excited for club ball. It means long practices, and hard work for Lincoln. He fell asleep in the car after practice today. From Seastrand Park to our house! He LOVES it, though. He said, "Mom, I love this team! All the players can throw. And when I throw it to them, they actually catch it!" It is sooooo different from Little League. They are running serious plays, and Lincoln is learning so much. I'm excited for him to have this opportunity to get better, and play in tournaments. He eats, sleeps, and breathes baseball. It's all he cares about, so I'm glad he gets to play.

4 comments:

Carol said...

cool pictures! i like your editing :)

Bryn said...

Those are great shots! It has been so long since I have checked in on you. How are you? Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big Dylan is. They grow up too quickly.

smarkuci said...

K--wow! beautiful pics of Lincoln. I hope you are feeling well. I loved your blog announcing the baby boy to come. ---SM

Jason & Claire said...

You have one studly little ball player;)