Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Is it too much to ask?

Did anyone see this dress on Glee last night? She was wearing a cardigan with it. I have decided that Emma's clothes are modest and adoreable, so I thought I would get online and see what I could find. Apparently, there are blogs devoted to her wardrobe. The only problem is, this dress is $458 in real life. Come on, people! Is it too much to ask to make modest dresses at modest prices?

Speaking of Glee...I have to screen each episode for Taylor and Blake, and they haven't been able to watch the last few episodes. Last night was inappropriate and offensive, and I probably shouldn't have even watched it. I think I may just start downloading the songs, and not watching the show. Rachel's "Papa, can you hear me?" was awesome.

But, seriously, I need a stylist to come dress me like Emma.

There. The end.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I knew this girl in high school who was an amazing seamstress. Can you say Etsy shop?

Carol said...

yes, because you have styling problems!!! crazy ;)
I don't watch Glee but I've heard a lot of controversy over this weeks episode.