Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Scary Monsters

Photobucket

Here's our cute, I mean, SCARY little Frankenstein. Nobody even recognized her at the School Carnival. I love this girl so much. She just does whatever she wants, without a thought of what other people think. We could all learn some things from her, I think. I'm so proud of you Blakey :) Her costume came about 2 hours before we needed it, too. Talk about cutting it close.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are the brothers. I love the sound of that. Levi was too interested in Lincoln, so this is the best I got. ARRRRGGGGHHHH!

4 comments:

Linde said...

Blakes costume is AMAZINMG! You always have the best ones. I love her no smile face! I love the sound of "brothers" too! Cute pictures. They are both so stinkin' cute!

Carol said...

Blake looked SO awesome! I knew it was her and still didn't recognize her ;) nice picture too mamma!!

Carol said...

about the pic....I know! I was totally planning to but when I got to the h-house they'd already disbanned and Blake was no where to be found :(

Heather said...

That is an awesome photo of Blake. I love it!