Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Random Happenings

I found this in Blake's lunchbox a while back. This is just typical Blake, so I didn't even ask. Blake is the quirkiest little thing. She marches to the beat of her own drum. This week she has been busy with "Frankenstein rehearsals". She is Frankenstein for her upcoming school carnival. Yes, she had to audition and she has to go to rehearsal. I love that girl. Pictures of our little Frankenstein to be posted later...

Lincoln had another tournament a couple weeks ago. We didn't have to travel, thankfully. It was at Big League Dreams, which I LOVE! We played on a miniature replica of Fenway Park. I like it because they have real bleacher chairs and a sweet snack bar. I can get my fountain soda :) Anyway, he pitched like a champ, and the Envy didn't kill them too bad this time. One day we will beat that team. They are the best in town...for now :)

Lincoln has been working so hard. He loves this game, and is definitely not afraid to get dirty. He dives and slides. He purposely puts the red dirt on his hands, so they won't be slippery. I hope Levi likes baseball, because I am definitely a baseball mom. And... it would be nice to hand down all the expensive equipment.

2 comments:

Linde said...

Blake cracks me up! I love all the funny things that she does. I love baseball season too! I love all your pictures. Cute kids! We miss you guys:)

Doralee said...

That lunchbox is classic!!!