Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall Extravaganza

We are back from Lincoln's Fall Extravaganza tournament in St. George. It was so crazy, intense, and exciting that I took ZERO pictures. I could barely eat or drink because of my nerves for Lincoln, let alone take pictures, too. There is a possibility that Jim may have snagged a few on his phone. We came in 2nd out of 7 teams. Not to mention, we beat Utah's #1 undefeated 8u team, the Marshalls. That game almost gave me a heart attack. They brought Lincoln in to close it down, and the boys on the other team were crying, because they had never lost before :( Anyway, I am going to have Jim post about the tournament, for journaling purposes, because he remembers the details. Or, maybe I should have Lincoln do it, because he always remembers every detail of every game. Anyway, we had a blast! The girls are officially hooked on baseball, and Lincoln's biggest fans. We have 3 more tournaments in the next 5 weeks...craziness.

No comments: