Thursday, November 4, 2010

Photo Shoot

It has been a busy week. I can't believe it's Thursday already. A couple of days ago, my kids had a photo shoot with my sister-in-law's sister Rachel. Does that make her my SIL? I think so. Anyway, she needed to fill up her portfolio with some more kiddos, and since I have a whole bunch of them, we decided she could kill 6 birds with one stone. If you want to see a few, you can click here http://rachelreneephoto.blogspot.com/. I like her photos, because they are very natural, and photoshopped very little. She has been taking pictures since the film days, so she knows what she is doing. And, I can check my Christmas cards off the list...one less thing.

1 comment:

Carol said...

those pictures are amazing...but I guess it's not hard when she's got subjects like yours to work with!