Friday, September 12, 2008

Diddybadgirl strikes...AGAIN

Just when I think there's nothing exciting to blog about, Diddy comes through for me. Last night Dylan decided to hop in the shower with Lincoln. No big deal, right. He usually will wash her hair and everything, and then I don't have to do it. Well, when you have alot of kids, it pays to get the huge salon bottles of shampoo with the pump on it. It is just cheaper than buying a new bottle of shampoo every week. Diddy came out of the shower looking like this...I don't know how her eyes were not burning.

And then I found this...she carried the bottle all the way to the laundry room, and started pumping it out on the floor. I had little spots of shampoo on my carpet, where she had stopped along the way and pumped it out.And then I heard Jim yell, "KIRSTEN!" all the way from my bathroom. And we found this...Shampoo and conditioner caked all over the shower and my bathroom floor. She even pumped it all over that poor stuffed puppy! On the bright side...my bathroom floor, laundry room floor, shower, and even carpet in a few places are all sparkling clean! By the way, it took 3 regular washes, and 2 extra rinse cycles before my washer would stop foaming up with shampoo from all the towels used to clean up the mess. Thanks Diddybadgirl!

9 comments:

Carol Woolworth said...

Good girl Diddy washing the shower and the floor and the carpet for mommy. HAHA lol It's ok Joey get some more shampoo.

Carol said...

oh. my. gosh! what a nightmare to clean up! But just think, someday you won't have any fun messes like that to clean up. Then you can watch Diddy have to clean up after her own little monster (cause ya know she'll get one just like her) we all do!

FrankNApril said...

I guess she is a naughty,naughty!
WOW! She has many stories! But she is really cute. April

The Pemberton Family said...

Good thing Joey's getting more shampoo! It's those dang pumps! Malak loves them too!!

Linde said...

Oh Kirst, Poor you for having to clean up all those bubbles. I bet SHE had a blast though. Just when you need another memory of the little stinker. Atleast she is SUPER cute!

Jason & Claire said...

I don't see what the big deal is...she was just trying to help you clean up a bit. ;)

Jess said...

Oh my goodness. That had to be so hard to clean up. We have had a few shampoo messes over here too and they are the worst.

Kelly said...

Oh Diddybadgirl! Gee, your hair smells terrific!

Chandra said...

Like I said the funny part about it is that amidst all the chaos you take the time to take a few pics. You burned yourself taking that cute pic of Dylan because who could be mad at that face!!