Thursday, September 17, 2009

Youth Conference 2009

For Youth Conference last weekend, we had a game show night. We had 3 game shows, and each ward filmed a commercial to watch between the game shows. Jim & my dad built this amazing Hollywood Squares set for "Bishop Squares". It was 16 feet tall and a huge hit. We also played Family Feud, and Are you Smarter than a Beehive & Deacon. It was such a fun night, and Jim did such a great job as a host.
My mom & I found him this sweet purple tux in the old costume warehouse. It pays to have family in theatre. It was a busy week. I was pretty much Jim's slave all week. Not that I mind. Youth Conference is the one time of year when him being Stake YM President + me being YW President + 5 kids= chaos & madness. Until next year...

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh, that is freakin AWESOME!! I want to be in your stake!!

Carol Woolworth said...

The hollywood squares turned out great! Nice suit Jim.

Carol said...

wow! that thing looks much bigger standing up than it did lying on the ground! Jim is for sure the hostess with the mostess!!

Katie Morgan said...

How fun and creative! Oh how I loved youth conference. It seems like so many eons ago! :)

smarkuci said...

Holy Cow---Jim looks great and is that scaffolding?!?!? BTW, we have a $0 budget for every activity. Any ideas, you creative people? ---SM (Stephanie)