Friday, September 10, 2010

6 months


Levi is 6 months old now. He has two teeth, and the fastest army crawl you have ever seen. He has really strong arms, because he does about 100 push-ups a day. It is hillarious to watch. He always has his tongue out. He is the sweetest thing. He always smiles when you look at him, and he loves attention (which he gets a lot of). He hardly ever fusses, either. We are so glad that we decided to add him to our family. I wish he wasn't growing up so fast, though.
Jim built me a new table for our upcoming anniversary. We have been needing one really bad. He copied a picture from West Elm, and basically, made it waaaaaaay bigger. i LOVE it!!!! And, I love my talented hubby :) Thanks for all your hard work, Jimmers!

6 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

LOVE that pic with his tongue out! He's getting so big so fast! Can I tell you how jealous I am that you can pick things you want and have your husband build them? The table is beautiful!

Kristin said...

1. Your little man is such a stud.
2. You big man is such a stud! If you ever run out of projects for him to do, send him my way!!

Heather said...

So jealous. I need a new table in a bad way! It's beautiful and you can all fit and then some :)

Carol said...

cool table!
Levi is looking soooo cute...he's filled out a bit ;)

Jess said...

Levi is such a cutie! That table is amazing! The picture looks like it is from a magazine.

FrankNApril said...

Now that is skills!!! Wow! Beautiful:)