Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Daily cruise update from Blake

Dear mom,
I'm eating lots of food, right when I get home I'm going to get a BBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG drink. I havent been drinking things alot so that's why. I miss you but i'm not home sick. NANA SNORES LIKE A PIG!!!!!!!!!!! seriosly i woke up in the middle of the night because she was snoring SO FREAKING LOUD i couldn't go back to sleep finally she stopped(i think) and fell asleep Love you,
Woodginator, Whyzoo, or Blakey whyzoo love,
Woodge, the woodge
Dear Blake,
If Nana snores too loud, just put a pillow over her head until she doesn't snore anymore. Just kidding DON'T DO THAT!!!! I'm glad you're not homesick. We miss you, too. Drink lots of water!
Love,
Mom

3 comments:

Carol said...

she's such a cutie! i bet she's having such a blast!

Chandra said...

Wow! How lucky is she!Not only is she on a cruise, but with GRANDMA.. it doesn't get better than that! That letter is pretty funny, I'm sure grandma will appreciate you posting it!

Unknown said...

SHE SERIOSLY DOES!!>:( YOU NEED TO EMAIL ME lOVE YOU wOODGINATOR