Sunday, December 21, 2008

A lot of catching up...

Here's what we've been up to...

Christmas Sunday. Thank heavens I got a picture before Dylan threw up all over herself in Sacrament meeting.
Here are a few pics from the Fotheringham Family Christmas Party....
This is my cousin Aaron "wheels" Fotheringham. He's kind of a celebrity. He has been without the use of his legs, since he was born. He is a extreme wheelchair skater. He completed the first ever backflip in a wheelchair. Westley & Lincoln think he's awesome, 'cause he was in the X Games. He was on that show, "Secret Millionaire" this past week. The millionaire gave him $20,000. Google him if you want!Aaron signed some posters for the kids. That made their night!My Aunt Kaylene helped us play the bells!

I tried to get a picture of all the kids, but Westley and Lincoln pretended that they were dead.


My cute hubby!

Nana & Papa!


Papa threw all the kids in the air! Papa & Brookie are best friends.

Grandpa played Guitar Hero!



This picture is ironic, since I snapped this right as Dylan was scooping spoonfulls of artichoke dip into a cup of orange soda! Diddybadgirl!

This is a cute one of Brandon & Kelly. I didn't get any of Robby & Carol! I will make sure I do on Christmas Eve!
Blake & Megan made a giant snowball in the snow! We didn't quite get enough for a snowman, but they were happy to settle for a snowball.


Blake had her Christmas choir concert, which was more like a Frosty the Snowman "dance party". It was a little crazy. She looks cute in her uniform, though!

Taylor had her winter piano recital. She was amazing! She is sooooo good on the piano. She has a gift.

After every recital, we always sneak into the "high end" piano room and have Taylor's picture taken with the expensive pianos! Oh, to own a $100,000 piano...

6 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Man, Kirsten, you've been busy. Glad it's all good stuff. Your family looks amazing. Does Kaylene teach music at Cumorah Academy? I think I recognize her.

Kristin said...

Wow Busy Busy, glad were not the only ones. We are looking forward to the next few days with not much going on. I love the "calm" right before Christmas. I hope you have that too!

Kirsten said...

Claire,

Kaylene does teach music at Cumorah Academy. She loves it!

Jess said...

Your kids looks so cute! How did you get them all to smile at the same time? I need help with that. I saw the Secret Millionaire show with your cousin on it. That is so cool!

Linde said...

Great post! Your kids all look beautiful! Looks like fun and busy all at the same time. That is amazing about your cousin! Have a wonderful Christmas!

FrankNApril said...

Kirsten,
Such cute pictures!
Your Aunt used those bells for the Christmas program. We did watch that show and saw him! How cool is that! Awesome! Your kids are cute! Merry Christmas. April