Wednesday, April 14, 2010

6 weeks old

This is how our photo shoot went today. Levi does not have a promising future in modeling. For your viewing pleasure...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


He was tuckered out by the end of the torture.

We are LOVING this little guy. Some of his nicknames are:

Fatty Levi- He weighs 10 POUNDS! He has doubled his weight in 6 weeks.
Scratchy Levi- because he always has scratch marks on his face.
The Baby Brother- This is what Diddy always calls him
Levi Jonas- because he is one of the Jonas brothers, I guess??
Gotta love the nicknames that the kids come up with.

He is sooooo much more enjoyable now that we got him figured out. He was a miserable baby for the first 5 weeks of his life. He just seemed like he had a stomach ache constantly, and he was up every 2 hours to eat (which is not normal for my babies). My babies are usually sleeping all night within the first few weeks. So, we tried every kind of formula there is and finally settled on Emphamil A.R. acid reflux. He is now a new baby. I am soooo glad he is finally comfortable. He is only waking up once now at night. Yay! Happy birthday Scratchy Levi!

And I know these photos are HUGE! I was trying out Photobucket, and I'm not smart enough to figure out how to do a collage or resize them? Any tips?

9 comments:

Sara said...

First of all, he is adorable!!! Want to squeeze him!!! Second, I am only a few weeks behind you,so please share how on God's green Earth you got him only waking once?!? From what time to what time? You are the parent o many and I have only done this once before, so I am willing to learn from the pro! :)

Jess said...

He is adorable! I can't believe how much he has filled out! Good for him! I seriously love the cross eyed pictures because that is the best when they are trying to focus on something. You got some cute pictures! Glad to hear he is sleeping better for you and that he is happier.

Kristin said...

What a cutie! glad you figured out the formula thing, it's no fun to have a fussy baby! I like the pictures big but if you want to make them smaller you'll need resize your pictures before you upload them to photobucket however i think you may be able to resize them after you have put them into your post, just click on the picture in the "compose" section and click and drag one of the little squares on the corners to make it smaller! let me know if this helps! again, i like the big pictures!

Kelly said...

Leh Vee Jahmus has a Kizzy eye! I still love him though!

Cari Dahl said...

That third one is classic.

Carol said...

ya, i tried the photobucket thing too and my pictures were on steroids, so I don't know how to make them a reasonable size!

ok, that kids eyes! hillarious!
and he is getting chunky for sure!

Linde said...

I think he is so adorable. Wish I could see him in real life. But all these sweet pictures will just have to do! Kyron was a fussy baby and it was all in the formula too! Well I don't know if it was all in the formula but it definetly made a difference. Glad you are getting a little more sleep.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I'm so glad he is a happy baby now. Lucky 6th week right?
PS I like the pictures huge! The better to see he cuteness.

Katie Morgan said...

What a cute little guy he is! Have you tried Nutramigen? It's WAY expensive but it's amazing stuff. I tried EVERYTHING for Parker and using this formula saved my life....good luck!