Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The everyday...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We are up to our eyeballs in baseball again, as usual. I don't know what Lincoln would do if he couldn't play baseball. He likes Little League as opposed to his Club Team, because he gets to pitch and play Short Stop. He strengthens his pitching arm by doing 300 arm stretches on my pilates bands everyday. He is starting to throw pretty hard, and he puts a target on the wall at home and throws at it everyday. His accuracy is pretty good. He is allowed to throw 39 pitches per game. His last game, he threw 21 strikes and had 2 strike-outs. Not bad :) I love how excited he is about baseball, and I love watching his games.

Last night Brooklyn & Lincoln prepared FHE for us, and the lesson was on "dares". Lincoln said you have to be careful what kind of "dares" you do. Like, if someone dares you to run in the middle of the street while a car is coming, you shouldn't do it. But, if someone dares you to do some service, you should do it. It was a cute little lesson. After the lesson, we always have to have an activity. They hid little pieces of paper with numbers on them. After we found them, we added up the numbers and whoever had the most, won. We sang "Twinkle, Twinkle" for the opening song, and "Let's Go Met's" for the closing song.

Last week, I was picking Brooklyn up from school, and she called "shot-gun". I told her she can't have shot gun, because she's not old enough. She said, "I'm not a child, mom!" Huh?

Just trying to record the everyday...

PS- I decided I like my pictures giant like this :D

6 comments:

Carol said...

those pictures are awesome! love the looke through the fence.

love the fhe lesson, that is too cute.

Kristin said...

I love the pictures giant too!! great baseball shots!

Heather said...

I like them big too.
Cool shots of Lincoln.

Kelly said...

He's getting so tall!

Linde said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I loVe the pictures big too! You need to change your profile to 6 kids, haha. I love watching baseball games too. It is so exciting when the are the pitchers too! Love it!

Carol Woolworth said...

I absolutely love those pictures of Dude! Can you come take some of Westley?