Friday, April 23, 2010

Preschool Days

Photobucket

Dylan makes the cutest stuff in Preschool, thanks to Ms. Heather. Diddy LOVES Thursdays at school. Every Thursday when I'm getting her ready, she says, "Mom. We are going to make something downstairs today," which means they are going to fix some type of super cute food item in the kitchen. Diddy's favorite day. I had to snap a picture of this butterfly, yesterday, before she ate it...

I love driving the preschool carpool with Diddy and Jack. They are sooooo funny the things they say. Yesterday, "Hey Soul Sista" came on the radio (Dylan's fav. song).

She said, "Jack. You know my Uncle Brandon sings this song?"

Jack said," I don't like this song 'cause a boy sings it. I only like girl songs."

The next song on the radio was a song by Pink. Jack said that was his favorite song.

How lucky that they both got to listen to their favorite song on the way home :)

I also LOVE picking up Kade & Brooklyn everyday. They either scream the whole way home, or Brooklyn pretends to kiss Kade while he screams, "NO!!! You're freaking me out!!!" Hillarious!

I love that my kids have such good little friends...

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Bonnie will be going to preschool with Ms. Heather next year! I can't wait!

Jason & Claire said...

Heather does the cutest things. I didn't even get to see Anneliese's. She ate it before she got home. I love the kid conversations too. It makes me so happy they have such good little friends. So sweet;)

Carol said...

ha! that Jack...he's always got an opinion about something! thanks for sharing, i'm missing my little buddy. i'll be home tomorrow!

Heather said...

Thanks for taking Kade all the time.
I appreciate it more than you know.
I love that Dylan loves cooking.
Brandon just told me tonight that he is going to marry Dylan. I don't think he knows what that means. Kids are cute :)