Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fun weekend

Friday we took a trip out to Town Square. The kids were bugging me all week to go, but hello, the weather was so crappy during Spring Break. Finally, Friday we got some decent weather. Carol & I took all the kids and my mom, dad, and Christy ended up meeting us there. We played for a long time and had lunch at Claim Jumper. Yum. They have my favorite salad :)

Sisters...this picture makes me smile.

On Saturday, we went to a really fun birthday party for our little twin baby cousins. This party was the "My Sweet 16" for 2 year olds.

Elmo came to visit...
There was a bouncy house...
Face painting and balloon making...
The kids went swimming in their clothes. They couldn't resist. The pool was heated. There was also an easter egg hung with golden eggs hidden with money in them. Lincoln and Hailey were lucky enough to find golden eggs.
Our cute cousin Sadie Faith :)
Taylor with her cousin, Brandon. Seriously, one day I will sit down and count how many cousins my kids have. It has to be in the 30's. Most of them live close by and are the same ages as my kids. It's so fun to have so many cousins the same age, and to be such good friends. I didn't have that, but I'm glad my kids do.

I had to post this picture. Cuteness :)

3 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Fun party! That last picture IS the definition of cuteness;)

Unknown said...

I love looking at pictures of your family. :)

Doralee said...

Your girls are so sweet!