Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Primary...


I love Primary teachers! Especially my kids Primary teachers. Seriously, my kids teachers are the best. Lincoln's teacher sends him a postcard every week to remind him of what he learned on Sunday. Today, Brooklyn was telling me about Primary on Sunday...

Brooklyn- "Mom, King Benjamin came to my Primary on Sunday."
Me- "Really?"

Brooklyn- "Yeah, the King of the Nephites. He built a really high tower. He was a good King. He didn't make noone do his stuff. He did his own stuff. That's nice, huh?"

Me- "Yeah, that's really nice."
Yay for Primary!!

4 comments:

FrankNApril said...

I love Primary too! I love all the teachers and all the time they give! Awesome! April

Soares Family said...

I am so glad to know that the kids take something home from lessons...sometimes as a primary teacher I just don't feel like they learned anything, but I know I have!

Carol said...

primary does have the BEST teachers...doesn't it???

btw...very pretty eyes on your little girl.

did you learn anything fun last night???

Jason & Claire said...

I have to say that she's pretty smart to remember all that. Pretty smart gal with some pretty eyes.