Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sorry, no pictures...

I really want to blog about something, because I finally have a moment to myself, but I don't know what to blog about. I have about 100 pictures, but they are all un-edited, because I am a really slow editor, because I just got CS4, and I don't really know how to use it yet.

Last week was the busiest week, and this next week is going to be crazy, and then I was thinking, the whole month of March is just going to be nuts! My upstairs looks like a bomb went off, I can't keep up on the laundry, Brooklyn's birthday is on Wednesday and I can't even figure out when we are going to have a birthday party for her. She won't just settle for Build-a-Bear with a few friends. She wants a bouncy house water slide, and I keep telling her it's too cold outside but she won't take "no" for an answer.

Diddy has been singing "Jesus wants me for a FUN-BEAM!" all day (she can't say her "s" es), and Lincoln said in his prayer, "Bless Diddy won't say the "F" word anymore, and bless we won't stick up our middle finger."

Tomorrow, the kids have the day off from school, so I promised them I would take them to Cici's Pizza (or Fici's if you're Diddy) for lunch, and I am soooo looking forward to my photography class tomorrow night. Jim is letting me buy a 50mm lens for my camera!!!

Our YW auction fund raiser is this weekend, and our neighbors are auctioning off their hamster, and I'm starting to think that's a pretty good idea.

If I stay up for 30 more minutes, I can watch the Amazing Race on my DVR.

So, there you go. My nonsense, random post. This post is exactly how I feel lately. So much information in my head, and so many things to do, and everything ends up being jumbled up nonsense.

4 comments:

Carol said...

dang girl...your gonna be a professional photographer in no time! with all the fun equip. to boot!

good luck on your crazy week.

Go hamsters!

Heather said...

If it makes you feel any better, I am right there with you on the crazy busy, bomb went off. Except the bomb went off all over my house :( Breathe in breathe out...sometimes that's all we can do. Hang in there :)

Yeah for the 50mm. That will be fun. You'll get good sharp images with a fixed lens.

Soares Family said...

I am so glad that the nonsense jumble is with Super-Moms too!!! LOL!!

Chandra said...

Wouldn't life be a bore w/o all of that? If you need any help Friday, you know where to find me!!