Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Valley of Fire (photo overload)

A couple weeks ago when the weather was nice and warm, we took the kids out to climb around at Valley of Fire. It was the first time the kids and I had ever been. It was a blast! I was shocked and a little freaked out at how fearless they all were. Even Diddy. They were all good little climbers. I brought my camera along, and I am so glad I did. It couldn't have been a more beautiful day. I didn't get very many shots of Tate. She must've been a really fast climber! Brooklyn surprised us. She's usually such a princess, but she was almost always the first one to the top. I think next time we go, we will actually camp out...maybe.

3 comments:

Carol said...

haaaaa...looks like we're both up late tonight!
I don't think I've ever been out there. Super cute pictures. Love that last one. Look at you little photoshop girl...how'd you do that color action?

Brett, Jaymie, McKaleigh, Colton, Alex said...

Looks like you are having so much fun with photography! When my "baby" gets bigger - it is a class I would be really interested in!

Jason & Claire said...

Your photos look great!