Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ice Cream Truck

The Ice Cream truck comes every night right before dinner. It makes me crazy! And every single night, Lincoln comes in with a free ice cream. I don't know how he does it, but he gets one for free everyday. So I was asking Taylor, "How does Lincoln get free ice cream everyday?" And she said, "I don't know. Maybe Lincoln saved the ice cream lady's life one time, and now she owes him free ice cream for the rest of his life!" I just said, "Hmmm. Maybe."

In other news: Blake's 100 lb backpack finally broke today. The strap broke this morning on her way to school. I was a little surprised it was the strap. I thought for sure the bottom would fall out any day. She called me after school and said there was no way she could ride home with her backpack broken. I told her to find someone she knew from the ward, and give them her backpack. So, thanks Chandra for saving my little Blakey today!!

4 comments:

Carol Woolworth said...

That's sooo funny, Blake is so silly with that backpack.

Linde said...

Her backpack all most made it all year! That is so funny! Lincoln probably gets free ice cream because he is so cute!

Carol said...

i hate that dang ice cream truck...every bloody DAY!!! i think we should protest...they are a public neusance, right??!!!

and Lincoln...working the ice cream lady!

Chandra said...

Are you sure he's getting free ice cream- better check your purse!! I saw that infamous ice cream truck loitering in your circle the other day. You have to admit that it's annoying as a parent but heaven sent in the eyes of a child. No problem dropping by the backpack, although Lauren was quite curious as to what she could possibly have in there to make it so heavy. She figured she had a mean teacher who gave her homework in all of her books. I told her that I think she just likes to carry around heavy books!