Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday in the park, I think it was the Fourth of July...

Tonight, I went to see Chicago with my Dad. This was my 6th Chicago concert. I can remember going with my family when I was about 13/14 years old, and knowing every single song. I LOVE this band! The only thing better than a Chicago concert, is a Bon Jovi concert. These guys are in their 60's, and they ROCK! There is nothing better than seeing one of your favorite bands - live. I'm talkin' 60's/70's rock band Chicago, not 80's church dance Chicago. Don't get me wrong, I love their 80's stuff. Jim and I danced to "You're the Inspiration" at our wedding. There is just something about their early stuff that gets me. I love it!! I put a few of my fav's on my playlist as a tribute to one of the most talented bands EVER! I missed my Mom & my Sisters, but we will re-unite for another Bon Jovi concert next month! YAY!!!! Thanks for giving up your Chicago ticket for me, Mom!

2 comments:

Carol Woolworth said...

Yeah Chicago Rocks!

Chandra said...

Was it Peter Cetera or the new guy- cause you know a lead singer just can't be replaced! That's great your dad still rocks!