Friday, March 27, 2009

Disneyland

Just a quick post with mostly pictures. My typing is very slow because of hand surgery, so I will not be saying much...Thank you to Christy and Tony who came with us! Without you, we would've been waaaaayyyyyy outnumbered and it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun!

PS. I know the kids look like little orphans. However, they have two parents who love and care for them very much. Please do not judge us by the way their hair looks...especially Blake :)


The kids were so good, as usual. No meltdowns, no fighting. For having five kids, they sure make my life easy. It's a busy life, but trips like these remind me why I wanted such a big family.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

OK, I'm totally jealous that you could have sucha great trip with your kiddos. My punks are driving me up the wall right now and i don't want to do anything fun for them cuz they are making me nuts! i want to go to disneyland but i think we will be making that adventure with no kids (that is the best way to do it anyway!)

Berk said...

so it sounds like we are ready for #6. YIPPEE

Linde said...

#6 what??

Your kids are all so beautiful!Looks like you had a blast. Cute pictures. You had hand surgery? What happened?

Brett, Jaymie, McKaleigh, Colton, Alex said...

Living next door to us didn't make you want to have a big family:)! It sounds like you guys are so happy and having so much fun with...just life!

FrankNApril said...

So cute! I hope your hand feels better! I didn't know:( No melt downs or fights? What is the secret? April

Anonymous said...

These pictures make me so excited for our trip to Disney next week! And the reason your kids are so great is because they have such an awesome Mom. :-)

How about the week after Spring Break to get together with the kids?

Jason & Claire said...

Your kids are adorable...with or without their hair done. I love Disneyland. You are such a fun mom.