Friday, January 8, 2010

Oh, I have lots to post...

...but every time I log onto my downstairs computer (where all my pics are), my husband is logged on remotely from his office. He is working on two major computer programs. Grrrrrr! So, no pictures, yet again.

I have the same New Year's resolution as all the other moms in the blogging world. Take more pictures of everyday life. I am not going to put the pressure on myself to do 365 pictures, but I am definitely going to get my camera out more often.


So, here's what's been happening this week. We have all had the stinkin' stomach flu!!!! Some break. I had at least 3 kids home at once everyday this week, when they were all supposed to go back to school. We are feeling much better now, and settling into our old routine. After having 7 weeks off school, I thought it would be really hard to get back into the flow, but we seemed to fall right back into everything really easily. Thank heavens. Time for some structure.


On another note, the baby is now the size of a butternut squash, in case you were wondering :)

The placenta moved. No more previa. Thank goodness. I was stressing about having another C-section; the worst experience of my whole life. Glad we are out of the woods on that one. I am not nearly as big as I usually am, so I am still feeling pretty comfortable. Hope that lasts until the end. I have the worst heartburn EVER though. I swear my stomach is in my esophagus. I dread eating, and I have to sleep sitting up. Lovely. Other than that, I feel really good. The kids have been so helpful, and I think we have finally agreed on a name (except Lincoln & Taylor hate it). Can't please everybody. I am going to wait until he's born to post his name. Sorry. What if we change our minds?

Oh, and can someone please tell my husband to let me have the computer, so I can finally start editing some pictures? Love you, honey!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I had no idea you had a previa, too! Agh! So glad yours moved. Apparently, my Baby A's placenta is a full previa and Martin doesn't think it will move. Grrr. It has been a hard pregnancy for me.

Glad all is well and that your family is feeling better after the tummy bug. Would you like to meet up again for dinner or a movie?

Kristin said...

Good to hear all is well with the baby. And don't feel bad about not telling people the name. I made the mistake of telling people with bonnie and so many people didn't like it until i said it was my grandmothers name!!

If you and sara get together..call me too!

Carol said...

sheesh...didn't know you guys were sick...sorry to hear that. And the whole sleeping sitting up thing, yah, I've been there. But for other reasons. Its super fun!

When your husband (who wishes he was you) gets off the computer, let me know and we can have another photoshop lesson on collage photos. Super Easy!

Berk said...

Sorry. You buy me another copy of photoshop for my work computer and I'll gladly use it from there!!

Jason & Claire said...

He's getting big! So sorry to hear you've all been sick. I'm glad you're all better and back in a routine.

Heartburn is the worst part of pregnancy...I truly feel for you;)

Linde said...

Glad to hear your all feeling better. 7 weeks is a long break! It's always nice to get back on a schedule. Maybe someday I'll have some pictures to post too!

Chandra said...

I thought a cute name would be Jefferson. Since you already have a Lincoln you could go with the whole pres. thing! Just a thought.