Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Braces

Blake got braces a couple months ago. Isn't she cute? That means I have my two oldest in braces and my two youngest in diapers. I have been buying diapers nonstop for 13 years.

We had a lovely Christmas. We baked lots of treats, made lots of hot chocolate, stayed up late, slept in, and played with lots of friends. I have zero pictures to show for it. It is a lot of working keeping up with 7 kids and a husband. The baby is an angel. She is so low maintenance. We love her so much. I am hoping things will slow down during the next couple of weeks, so I can take Levi and Finley out and get some pictures to post.

I do have a new goal to blog more about the day to day(same as last year), and take the pressure off myself to always have pictures to post. It's better to journal our lives, then not do it because I don't have any pictures that day. Right? Let's see if I can keep up :)

2 comments:

Brett, Jaymie, McKaleigh, Colton, Alex said...

Pretty soon you'll be buying diapers for you and Jim:) I'ts just neverending!

Landon said...

Hmm, so do you guys have a history with braces? It does seem like your two tots in diapers might have some work done a few years from now... It must be a lot of work for you guys. But, on the bright side, it's all for healthy smiles, right?

-Landon Heath