Thursday, January 12, 2012

Things I am loving right now

I can't bring myself to take down all these cute cards. It's my favorite part of Christmas. Levi likes to look at them too. In fact, he has torn off he bottom two rows to keep for himself.
We got a huge new couch for upstairs. We can all fit. Not loving the laundry that's piling up.
Lincoln got a new Wii game called Skylanders for Christmas. Whoever came up with this is a genius. You can buy different characters for the game. You can switch characters in the middle of the game just by taking one off of the base and putting a new one on. Each character has a special skill that you need. Seriously, genius. Lincoln has a bunch, but it has been really hard to find them. The manufacturer can't keep up with the demand. We call Toys R Us practically everyday to ask if they got any in. If you have a boy around Lincoln's age, I highly recommend this game.

This was my Christmas present. I used to think Uggs were the ugliest boots ever, but I have been wanting these for a while. My feet FREEZE at Lincoln's baseball games, and I have been needing something warm. I can't wait to try these out at the tournament this weekend.

1 comment:

Brett, Jaymie, McKaleigh, Colton, Alex said...

Our boys got that game too, and my 4 yo is amazing at it...yes, we also played the game of trying to find them in stock all last week!