Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lucky

There's this song I love by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat called "Lucky". It's on my blog playlist. Anyway, I love it because it reminds me of my relationship with my sweet hubby. Today, we have been married 11 years, and I can honestly say I have never been as happy in my life as I am right now. I have everything I ever wanted and I feel truly blessed. I love you, Jimmers, and this crazy life that we have. I wouldn't have it any other way! I'm posting a picture of our wedding day so everyone can have a good laugh. We look like little kids...

11 comments:

Church Fam said...

Happy Anniversary! I love that song too and think you guys are so cute

Carol said...

we like that song too...and you do look like kids (doug and I do to!)...and look at your short hair. Adorable

Happy Anni!

Carol Woolworth said...

I remenber that day! I was there.lol.
Happy Anniversary!

FrankNApril said...

Happy Anniversary!
Your hair is short and I think u 2 look cute! Have a Happy Day! April

Linde said...

Happy Anniversary!I hope you guys did something fun!I love your picture. You look so young...but you don't look any older now. What a great couple.

Jason & Claire said...

Ahh, congrats. That's sweet. I love that song too. I hope you had a good anniversary. I love the picture. Very sweet.

g said...

Congratulations! I hope you had a great :) That picture is so cute--don't you love the walk down memory lane?

g said...

Ummm. . . that should have been a great ANNIVERSARY, lol!

Church Fam said...

Was that 11 years ago? Berk still looks the same to me....you know, raw and rugged! Did I take that picture? Ty

Berk said...

Ty, you know I'm all about the raw and rugged!! I still chase bears and mountain lions for fun!

Chandra said...

How sweet! Time sure flies when you have kids doesn't it. I hope you had a great anniversary(good excuse to go out)