Monday, September 15, 2008

What in the world?

I was just reading a friend's blog, and singing along to that song "Had a Bad Day" on her playlist. Well, then I closed her blog and realized that song was still playing. Weird. I'm back on my blog, and I scroll down to my playlist and realize that song is coming from my playlist. My stinkin' 2 oldest girls keep adding songs to my playlist, and it's driving me crazy!!! Sometimes I will let Taylor go on playlist.com to listen to her favorite songs and sing to the top of her lungs. She can sign herself in (she knows all my passwords). Those little stinkers think they are so funny adding songs to my playlist. I know they are doing it on purpose because I specifically showed them which button NOT to click on, so they wouldn't put Miley and the Jonas Brothers on my blog. They are just too smart for their own good. When I was their age, I could barely figure out how to play "Oregon Trail" on the computer...

5 comments:

Linde said...

That is so funny! My boys always want me to put certain songs on mine to. Luke puts my blog up at work just to listen to music and he always wants me to put his kind of music on. I can't believe your girls can do that:)

Jason & Claire said...

Your kids always make me laugh. They are so smart that they can pull off some good little stunts!

BTW- I agree with Diddy on the side...Gabba Gabba IS stupid.

Kristin said...

Hey you played a pretty mean "where in the world is carmen sandiego" Do you remeber that, i was shopping with my kids about a year ago looking for computer games and saw that and had a total flashback!!

Carol Woolworth said...

oregon trail...that's fuuny

FrankNApril said...

Kirsten, I loved playing oregon Trail! I wonder if u can still play it? April