Sunday, February 1, 2009

I know you're all dying to know what happened with the toilet...

Jim took off the toilet, and tried to unclog it with an Auger. It just would not unclog. We ended up having to buy a new toilet, and I'm glad 'cause the other one is pretty scratched up now. The new one is cuter, if it's possible to have a cute toilet. It's also a 5 star flusher! I asked Jim to hammer into the back of the old toilet. Just out of curiosity. I wanted to see if Diddy had really flushed Ariel & Belle. She's 2, she doesn't always know what she's saying. Guess who we found!? The lost princesses!

By the way, after we finished the toilet project, we realized the kitchen faucet was leaking. We had to replace it, and now I have a cute faucet, too. We have never lived anywhere long enough to have to start replacing things. I guess we should get used to it, 'cause I don't plan on ever moving.

7 comments:

Sommer said...

I think if you live in a place long enough, then you definetly deserve a cute toliet and a cute faucet. What's up with this other comments? Did someone hack your site?

Kirsten said...

I put my blog address on my Facebook. I only have like 5 friends, and only they are supposed to see my blog. I'm going to take my blog off there right now.

Jason & Claire said...

So, did you thank Diddy for your new "cute" toilet?!?

Kelly said...

Oh Diddy Bad Girl!!! I want a cute toilet. Maybe we should just buy a new one since ours never gets cleaned...GROSS!

Linde said...

I want to see your new toilet. What a great story. I am so glad you found the princesses.

Chandra said...

I'm just curious to know whether or not Diddy got to keep Belle and Ariel. Glad to hear you're not planning on moving anytime soon "cause niether are we.

Anonymous said...

Oh me oh my! That is the funniest thing ever! And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that appreciates a "cute" toilet.