Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"I've seen a million faces, and I've ROCKED them all!" -Bon Jovi

The Mother/Son school dance was last week. We were supposed to come dressed as rockstars. We were all over that, so here is our best rockstar attire. BTW, all of my clothes were borrowed from my sisters. You can't see in the pictures that I was wearing Carol's skinny jeans and my big black boots. Thanks for the arm socks Hailey!
Is that Lincoln or Joe Jonas? I can't tell.

That's our runway pose.
Ready to rock!!! There were not very many moms dressed up, but that's OK. I figured there wouldn't be. I actually told Jim," I bet you $10 that Chandra and I are the only ones dressed up (cause I knew she would dress up), but then Chandra didn't even go to the dance!! What happened to you, girl? Sunee had blue streaks in her hair, though, so it's cool.

So, for all of you who missed the dance, here's alittle recap...it was basically the boys running around the room in a conga line for about an hour! Lincoln finally decided he was done, so we went over to the Pancake House at Aliante Station and had dinner/breakfast. It was a fun night! I love spending time alone with my little man. He is a different boy when he doesn't have to compete with his sisters. Love you, Dude!

11 comments:

Linde said...

How fun is that? You both look great...of course. I remember last year going in Vegas and the boys did just jump around and eat. How fun to spend some one on one. I bet he loved that you dressed up. Too cute!

Jason & Claire said...

Holy cute! You both look hot! What a fun date night with your little buddy.

Cari Dahl said...

Kirsten, that is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Serious props.

Kristin said...

You are the best mom, I think I would have found an excuse to NOT go!!

Carol said...

your so freakin' cute...i hate you!

this is the first year I didn't have anyone to take to that. Though the girls said I should take Jack cause he would be going to school there...eventually. I told them it didn't work that way.

Glad you had a great time and way to dress up.

Church Fam said...

You are one hot mamma. You had to go just so you could wear that rockin outfit.

Chandra said...

I thought about going...but as usual I didn't communicate with everyone so I ASSUMED no one was going. You know I would have dressed up- probably would have went with the 80's stoner look. Ya'll need to keep me posted because I'm always out of the loop. AND I missed FOOD after.... DANG!

Chandra said...

By the way you both look ROCKIN'

Carol Woolworth said...

How awesome. Lincoln looks like he was loving it. Nice arm socks...

Jess said...

What a fun mom! I love that you got into it and had a fun time with your little man. Love the outfits!

Katie Morgan said...

You look great!!! I can't wait to do stuff like that with Parker when he gets older!