Thursday, August 14, 2008

Randomness from Blake's Camera

Blake lost her camera somewhere in Utah during Pioneer Camp...not sure how they found it exactly because I was at camp. I'm sure Ellen had to do some searching for it, though. I just realized I haven't unloaded it for about year. Here are some random things I found on it...

I love finding little surprises like this!

These are from the first day of school LAST year...ooops!

Blake is so silly! Sorry you got put in the corner, Blakey! Ha Ha!

Some other things I found on Blake's camera:

  • 85 pictures of Dylan
  • 4 videos that I couldn't watch because I was getting motion sickness
  • Pictures of every single ornament on our Christmas tree
  • 5 pictures of a puzzle we put together

Thank you Blake for always making me laugh, and making life a blast for all of us!

3 comments:

Carol said...

that is so hillarious! i totally need to do that with Kristens camera. In fact, I believe there is a video or two of Blake and Kristen doing crazy things! I need to find that!

love the 85 pics of Dillon. Kristen probably has 85 self portraits on hers!

FrankNApril said...

Blake,
You are so cute! I am sorry to say, I really like the picture of you in the corner! I find it funny and cute! April

Linde said...

That is so funny! Kooper has an old camera that we let the kids take random pictures of and he has some on there that are from when he was born. It's great to see what they take pictures of.

It looks like Blake had fun. She is so cute and what a little photogenic girl she is. I agree with April, I like the corner picture.