Thursday, July 9, 2009

Important Stuff

School is out tomorrow. I was so proud of the kids at the Award's Assembly. Lincoln took off without letting me get a picture. Typical boy.


In 4th grade, the kids have the opportunity to earn the Nevada Citizenship Award. They have to memorize a ton of things about Nevada, including all the Counties and all the Governors. Taylor was the first one in her class to do it. I'm so proud of her. She hasn't had homework for a month, because she memorized everything. I am really proud of Blake, my little class clown. She did really great this year, too.

2 comments:

Carol Woolworth said...

Good job girls. You are sooo awesome!

Carol said...

way to go girls! wasn't THAT just the funnest award ceremony ever??? and it was over in a flash too!
.
.
.
.
.
.
not.