Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Quick Post

Just a quick post before I go work out. My baby is asleep so I have to hurry. I haven't been posting as often as I like, because Jim has been working from home a lot. It's nice to have him home, but he dominates the computer. I don't have any pics of my kids to give ya, so here are some of Westley that I took at his baseball game...since my sister never posts anything on her blog...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A few things that have been going on here:

Taylor:

Is in the middle of reading "The Hunger Games" series. She can't get enough of it. She has started using my flat iron on her hair, and she just asked me when she can start shaving her legs. Oh, man. I told her the same thing that my mom told me...once you start, you can't EVER stop.
She came home from school nearly in tears yesterday, because her Music teacher told the class who won "Survivor". I was FURIOUS. We wouldn't let her watch the finale, because it was Sunday. I felt so bad for her :(

Blake:

Also started "The Hunger Games", and is also reading the Book of Mormon in 100 days with me. She is all caught up, which is really impressive because it's a lot of reading everyday. She is a good girl. Still wants to go on a mission.

Lincoln:

Kicking butt at baseball. They put him in to "close" (pitching) a couple games ago, and he struck the kid out really fast. The coaches were calling him "K-Rod". You have to know baseball to know what that means. Lincoln kept saying, "I closed it down, mom." He still pitches at a target on the wall in the house everyday (with a nerf ball), and he does 300 arm stretches a day with my pilates bands. He is getting ready for the "big leagues" he says.

Brooklyn:

Is constantly helping me...cleaning up, rubbing my feet & shoulders, calming Levi down. She is a sweetie. All girl. Loves dresses & make-up. I'm scared for when she's a teen-ager.

Dylan:

Is always saying the cutest things. She says "That's inappropriate" a lot. She takes 3-4 baths a day. Not exaggerating. She calls Levi, "Levi Jonas". She is always asking me what day it is, like she's got something on the calendar. She is ALWAYS smiling. I don't think she's ever had a bad day in her little life.

I almost forgot Levi:

He is an angel baby. He is sleeping 8 hours at night, and a ton during the day. We figured out that he LOVES his crib. We can put him down wide awake in his crib and he will fall asleep on his own. He is a lot nicer, now, when he is awake, as long as he has someone visiting with him. He likes to smile. I think his eyes are turning green, and his hair is turning blonde. He is going to look just like Lincoln :)

5 comments:

Carol said...

cute stuff! those pics are awesome! Wesley is so cute, I see him at the dance studio often and he always gives me a big smile and a wave. and Dylan...she is the cutest thing, I love talking to her on school days. By the way...Brooklyn and Jack just got engaged ;) She's a couger!

Leslie said...

Peer,
Thanks for the update on all the kids. I love the pics of Westley and Robby. I just want to fill all my walls with the photos you take of our beautiful family.

Thank you for documenting our growing family. You will be blessed.
By the way, can we got Taylor's teacher fired for telling who won Survivor? That was so wrong. I would've been pissed too!!

I Love You...MOM

P.S. We'll be at Lincoln's game on Wednesday.

Heather said...

I love the light on the third photo.
Way to go. I love the processing on these too :)

Kristin said...

Beautiful pictures Kir and you are a good mom to not let your kids watch tv on Sunday, we tried that, It lasted for about a month, then we gave up, we like the peace too much!! It's a trade off! Bonnie is going through the lots of baths a day thing, every time she hears the water start she strips down, we are at like 2-3 baths a day!!

Linde said...

Love the update on everyone, since I don't get to ever see them..or you! I love all the pictures.