Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fun Stuff

I never got around to posting about Mother's Day, which I've decided is pretty much my favorite day of the year. My family HOOKS ME UP! I don't have to lift a finger. LOVE it! This cute little card is from none other than Lincoln (of course). That boy is hillarious! I think we need to have an FHE on humility.

Photobucket

My little Blake-arella has been dying to make these.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They were yummy. Just a little tip. Bakerella says to use waterballoons, but our waterballoons kept popping in the chocolate. We tried regular balloons, and just barely blew them up. Worked like a charm. We filled them with a couple different kinds of pudding and topped it with homemade whipped cream and strawberries. Yum!

Photobucket
Do you recognize him? This is Glen Lerner. He has those commercials...you all know the song and have the phone number memorized. Well, my kids are obsessed with him. They make up plays about him, and powerpoints. It is so funny. Even Diddy knows the song. Anyway, we have some relatives that are friends with him. They snapped this picture one night and sent it to Jim. The kids thought it was hillarious!

6 comments:

Blake said...

that so doesn't look like glenn learner!

Carol said...

ok...thanks for borning me handsome!!!!!! total humility there!!! my eyes are watering...hahahahaha

and the chocolate bowls...cool, but i think you need to give us a little more instruction, my little brain is not computing.....

also, did not know the kids were obsessed with that guy...have you considered counseling???????? ;)

Carol Woolworth said...

I thought I heard Diddy singing the Glen Lerner song last time I was over. That is too funny! I you did born Lincoln handsome.

Kristin said...

glen lerner is the way to go call 877-1500. my kids sing that all the time...1 call that's all! haha

Chandra said...

maybe you can make some extra money by holding seminars on "How to born your kids handsome"- that is hilarious!!

Jason & Claire said...

Lincoln is a funny kid. That's hilarious. K, your kids are obsessed with Glen Lerner? That's almost as funny as what Lincoln said;) Cute post.