Friday, June 11, 2010

Preschool Graduation

I am overwhelmed with all of the things that I have to post, so I am going to just take it one at a time, even though, I'm so far behind. The last month has been very busy for us.

Photobucket


Dylan had her little Preschool graduation (even though she still has one more year of Preschool) I was taking pictures of her, and she said, "Mom, now let's do a silly face."

Photobucket
"Mom, now let's do a mad face."

Photobucket
Really. Is there a cuter 3 year old in the world? I don't think so.

4 comments:

Linde said...

She is seriously so stinkin' cute! Sad that she is already almost 4 in a few months. Where did the time go. I love the pictures.

Heather said...

I'm feeling behind too :)
She is cute!
Good thing she has one more year of preschool so I can see her every week.

Jason & Claire said...

She's so cute! That mad face rocks;)

Carol said...

well it's a good thing i don't have a 3 year old....that's some stiff competition!!!

love her wanting to do all those fun faces.